Home » PREPPING: How To Do It Right And Not Die Trying. Article Of Survival In Todays Society by Thomas Woodsman
PREPPING: How To Do It Right And Not Die Trying. Article Of Survival In Todays Society Thomas Woodsman

PREPPING: How To Do It Right And Not Die Trying. Article Of Survival In Todays Society

Thomas Woodsman

Published
ISBN :
Kindle Edition
12 pages
Enter the sum

 About the Book 

Every day whether it is online, in person and even on television you’ll find people talking about and taking action on becoming a “Prepper.” The reasons are many but most people that are either living or plan to live this lifestyle are concernedMoreEvery day whether it is online, in person and even on television you’ll find people talking about and taking action on becoming a “Prepper.” The reasons are many but most people that are either living or plan to live this lifestyle are concerned about what is happening both in their communities and the world.Perhaps this is a valid concern but on the other hand there is a chance that it is simply an over reaction to situations in which they don’t have full knowledge. Regardless, it is something in which hundreds of thousands of people are actively participating fearing the worst and preparing for it as best they can.Doom and Gloom in the prepping world and why.Fear of the unknown is frightening there is no doubt about that. However, fearing doom and gloom each and every moment of your waking hours is unhealthy and tends to steal your joy in life. Yes, there are times when you should and must take care of yourself and those around you. But, if your only focus in life is to ensure the safety and security of those around you while forgetting to actually live your life then it becomes unhealthy and dangerous not only for yourself but for everyone around you.Is it really necessary to fear going around the next corner simply because something “could” happen? No. Is it necessary to stockpile months and months of food and water in a hidden area “just in case?” No. Should you stockpile thousands of rounds of ammunition “because something in the world seems to indicate that there are situations coming in the near future that “could” affect your life? No.Unfortunately the world of the person focusing on what could happen can be all-consuming. Logic goes out the window and fear replaces common sense. Really, when you stop to consider it, 90% of what we fear will never happen. The other 10% is rarely something we can control.